whips & quips

8.12.2006

Outgoing Message: My mom and I out to brunch and an old lady just lost control of her electric wheelchair and ran straight into the two tables next to us.



Incoming messages:

The Gay Best Friend: haha take pics

The Father: Don't laugh hee-hee

The Old Roommate: Did you burst out laughing?

The Ex: That's awesome! How r u? Sorry i didnt call.*

Arch Delux: A treasure!

The Straight Best Friend: That is amazing. I wish you got a pic

The Guy I've Been Dating: OUTSTANDING. Comedic genius in its purest form. machines v. the elderly.

Alcoholic Friend From Home: Incredible...did she yell at the tables afterwards?

Best Friend Via California: That's the most amazing thing I've heard in quite a while.

Jane Bane Herself: If only you had the camera!

Best Friend's Ex: Now THAT'S entertainment! What's speed without control?

Buddy From Home: Ha ha ha that's too funny

Another Buddy From Home: That's awesome

Our Future Housechair (and the only one who cares): omg! that is so terrible.... was she alright?

The Cousin: Omg that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

The Girl Who Took My Ex's Virginity When We Were 16: I laughed...And now I feel kind of evil.

The Guy Who Moved To Florida: That is fucking awesome. But now I wish I was there to see it.

The Friend From Middle School I Ran Into On The Train: That is amazing!!!

The Prom Date: Ouch. What r u up2 l8r?

The Fordham Graduate: Ha ha I read that to my friends.

The Baby: haha omg thats wonderful i wish i was there.

The Coworker: Lol. That is hysterical.

The Guy Who Still Owes Me $200 I'm jealous!

The Chatty Grad Student i got your text when i finished my practice test and all my classmates couldn't understand my intense and slightly evil laughter. then i thought about it again in the car and couldn't stop laughing. i am going to be the worst doctor ever!!!

You:







*(jerk)

1 Comments:

Blogger Boobs Radley said...

i smell a farrelly brothers gag

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home